Instructions for preparing
- 1.Cut the vegetables for grilling and make a marinade with garlic, chilli, curry, oil and salt. Let the vegetables marinate for at least an hour. Then grill it or fry it in a pan.
- 2.We clean the onion and cut it into wheels, heat the oil in a larger pan and fry the onion. Add sugar to the roasted onion and let it caramelize, stirring constantly, for about 10-15 minutes. Pour in wine and vinegar, add salt, pepper and chilli, grate the ginger and simmer for another 20 minutes or so. During that time, the liquid evaporates and we are left with such an onion jam, as when you cook a jam, when you go through the hob after the day and you have a path, it's over.
- 3.We fry Goody Foody chic style cuts for a few minutes on both sides. We serve.
No reviews for this Repice
- Goody Foody cuts chicken style
- Vegetables for grilling (zucchini, tomatoes, brussels sprouts)
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Chilli 1CS
- Kari 1CS
- Soľ 1/2 CS
- Oil as needed
- Red onion 2pcs
- Sugar 1SS
- Red wine 1dcl