Instructions for preparing
- 1.We prepare yeast from yeast, lukewarm milk and sugar.
- 2.1 pack soak the soy granulate in 2-3 dl of boiling water and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. After cooling, add it to the sour yeast, add the sifted flour, crushed boiled potatoes, eggs, salt.
- 3.We make a dough that we leave to ferment for 30 minutes.
- 4.After fermentation, we form small loaves, which we let ferment for another 10 minutes.
- 5.After that, we pull the loaves into the shape of a pancake with our hands and fry them in oil.
- 6.We spread the langoustines with tartar sauce or ketchup or crushed garlic.
No reviews for this Repice
- 250 g semi - coarse flour
- 30 g yeast
- 0,5 l milk
- 1 pack soybean granulate
- 1 potato
- 1 egg
- 1 delicious cream
- salt, sugar